Abbyson’s Las Vegas Market showroom.
LAS VEGAS — Full-line vendor Abbyson has announced its plans to create a safe buyer experience in its showroom during Las Vegas Market, scheduled for Aug. 30-Sept. 3. According to an email from the company, its showroom will be open Aug. 28- Sept. 1.
In addition to an appointment-only format, Abbyson will follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control for safety and social distancing protocols in its World Market Center B-166, B-170 showroom. Appointments will be limited, so the company encouraged buyers to book in advance.
At the market, Abbyson will showcase hundreds of new products in all categories, as well as an in-store experience to highlight its iTable mini.
Lunch will be served daily, and Abbyson also will offer a staffed coffee bar.
Safety protocols include:
- Limiting buyer appointments to one per hour.
- Instructing buyers to remain with their own group to ensure separation from other people.
- A limited number of Abbyson staff to keep showroom occupancy low.
- Required wearing of face masks.
- Hand sanitation stations throughout the showroom.
- Properly distancing of tables during lunch service.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of showroom.