The Charles Crown bed (shown here in hedge/midnight fabric, which is part of the new fabric collection) with the Crosby chairs at the foot of the bed (shown in como blush). Photography by The Beautiful Mess Photography.
CHARLOTTE – Direct-to-consumer site Coley Home has launched its new fall collection, which features eight small-scale pieces and 16 new fabric options designed to complement the company’s recently launched Crown bed with a fully upholstered bed frame and headboard.
“After launching the Crown Bed, we were eager to find ways to complement the bed and provide our customers with more opportunities to create a custom space quickly,” said Coley Hull, founder of Coley Home. “I also wanted to create highly customizable pieces so our customers could create something to perfectly match their own taste. One of my favorite pieces in the collection is the Teeny Chair since customers can handpick each detail.”
The new pieces include:
- The Porter side table – This streamlined table includes a solid back that hides any cords and is available in three sizes and a choice of more than 40 customizable fabrics.
- The Nash swivel glider – Designed to be casual, this swivel glider base works in a nursery, den or bedroom.
- The Crosby chair – This petite chair features a subtle winged back and wooden oak legs. Customers can customize with fabric and three stain options for the wooden legs.
- The Lil ottoman – An additional option includes pairing this piece with the Crosby chair.
- The Harper bench – This lightweight bench features a sturdy, durable foam base.
- The Pouf – A plush, comfortable extra seat or a mobile footrest for the Nash swivel glider. It features a dense foam core surrounded by plush fill.
- The Cube –The cube is a petite version of the Harper bench, with a lightweight but dense foam base.
- The Teeny chair – Works as a desk or vanity chair and features a swivel base.
Hull said customers can also take advantage of the company’s free swatch program to order up to six swatch samples before making a purchase.
While the company’s pieces are quick-ship, Hull said they remain committed to high-quality materials and craftsmanship with each piece handcrafted by North Carolina manufacturers. Coley Home launched online in October 2019 and specializes in custom upholstered headboards, bed frames, mattresses and luxury bedding that can be delivered within a week.