An example of one of the settings viewable through Four Hands’ new virtual experience.
AUSTIN, Texas – Four Hands is taking its new products virtual this year, announcing a new, virtual product experience launching Aug. 27 that will replace in-person market showcases through at least 2020.
“We have been attending Vegas market since the beginning,” said Matthew Briggs, CEO of Four Hands. “Markets have been the backbone of the industry and part of our culture and experience, but this year, due to the current state, it doesn’t sound like markets are going to be very inspiring.”
Four Hands’ virtual product preview was filmed in Austin, Texas, at the historic Brazos Hall inside its 8,400 square feet of open main hall that highlights the venue’s industrial past with downtown views from the 3,500-square-foot rooftop deck. The venue provided a “showroom-like backdrop” for more than 260 products to be fully styled into 36 room settings that have each been photographed and filmed.
“Our innovation on the product side hasn’t slowed down, and we have adopted that same philosophy across our business to ensure we can keep our customers on the forefront of design,” said Briggs.
Digital assets available to customers with the virtual showcase will include:
- Videos of each vignette to give customers a walk-through-like experience to view product details, materials and scale while also providing styling inspiration.
- “Behind the Design” videos with Four Hands’ product developers to hear about special details and inspiration for some of their top introductions.
- Shoppable vignettes that allow viewers to navigate to the products they are most interested in first.
- Vignette photography from Four Hands Virtual Market at Brazos Hall will be available on the product pages to help with buyer confidence.
- Product highlight videos for select products on product pages to help viewers get a sense of scale, material and comfort.
Four Hands Las Vegas Design Center showroom will be open for in-person hours by appointment only, coinciding with market hours. To schedule an appointment, call (702) 777-0707. To view the online showcase, visit Four Hands’ website.