SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. — Southern California interior designer and lifestyle influencer Becki Owens is launching her home furnishings line, Becki Owens Living. Owens created this custom collection of more than 1,000 pieces across 40 categories, from furniture to lighting to home décor.
Owen’s stardom in the design space began after she remodeled a friend’s San Clemente beach house in 2015 and got picked up by Good Housekeeping. Today, Owens has 1.4 million Instagram followers, multiple signature collections with major brands and an upcoming design show on the Design Network.
“I’m excited to share this new line with my long-time followers and friends. A dream of mine, which has been in the works for years, is finally a reality,” said Owens. “Some of these products are my go-to items for design projects, and there are also new pieces that people will love.”
Rooted in a clean and coastal feel, Owens’ interior designs are transitional, modern and streamlined. Becki Owens Living embraces that clean look with warm textural details. Key products in the Becki Owens Living collection include:
- The Julian accent chair combines teak with rattan to create and accent chair suitable for any space.
- The Rio rug is manufactured using power looming technology and features a classic design and neutral palette that matches any space.
- The Lodi armchair combines comfort, quality and style to bring a timeless chair that will fill any nook.
- The Ivy pendant light is simple and elegant and brings that last finishing touch to a room.
- The Arcata console table is elegant and modern with its alder wood.
- The Cotton Sky I and II paintings bring texture, movement and interest into the room with its clean design and neutral palette.
Becki Owens Living will release new products on a regular basis, starting with the launch this spring at BeckiOwensLiving.com, where she also showcases a curated selection of her favorite products.
Erica Crawford, associate editor for Furniture Today, is a recent graduate of the University of Iowa, with a degree in English and a writing certificate in publishing. In addition to bringing her writing talent to the editorial team, Erica will add her late-Millennial perspective.