Who we are
School Concentrate is an on the net publication from Magna Publications. Considering that 1972, the higher training group has turned to Magna for its timely, superior-excellent merchandise and products and services. The firm is based mostly in Madison, Wis. For additional details, go to www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
School Focus functions progressive techniques, ideal methods, and fresh views for creating a much better finding out setting. Quick and to the position, our emphasis is on the practical, somewhat than the theoretical. Certainly, we’re fascinated in why a method performs, but we’re even additional interested in how it works and how other folks can adapt and carry out your techniques in their courses.
What we’re on the lookout for
Please deliver us your most effective approaches with regards to study course style and design, lively mastering, class participation, assignments and actions, on line educating, variety and inclusion, grading and suggestions, instructing with engineering, and other matters of desire to today’s college or university college. Submissions must be somewhere around 900 to 1,300 words and phrases in duration, not counting references.
- Submissions should consist of no additional than 25% theoretical facts the rest ought to be functional advice for academics to use.
- Due to the mother nature of on the web newsletters, authors are inspired to undertake a a lot more simple and informal tone than is expected in academic journals.
- Articles or blog posts should really not have been registered for copyright or posted somewhere else (possibly on paper or electronically) prior to publication right here.
- When citing sources, make sure you use intext citations and a reference list (Chicago Fashion, favored). No footnotes or numbered endnotes should be made use of.
- The critique method can take 5-6 months. Be sure to be client.
The moment you’ve prepared your short article, make sure you send out it as a Term doc to our editorial crew: [email protected]
Be sure to incorporate a brief bio (not your complete CV) with your submission.
We seem ahead to getting your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!