BOSTON – Wayfair has announced the winners of its fifth annual Wayfair Professional Tastemaker Awards which recognize excellence and innovation in design.
“We are thrilled to announce this year’s Tastemaker Award recipients, a talented group of professionals working across industries to elevate design and bring a fresh perspective to their clients’ spaces,” said Margaret Lawrence, vice president of Wayfair Professional. “Our judges’ selections were some of our strongest to date, and we are incredibly proud to share the work of this newly inducted group of design savants.”
This year’s judges included interior design editors, Katy Olson from Architectural Digest’s AD PRO and Hadley Keller from House Beautiful; Emmy-winning TV host and craftsman Chip Wade; and Ariela Kiradjian, co-founder of Boutique & Lifestyle Leaders Assn. and StayBoutique.
The judges selected one winner from each of the following categories:
- Most Dramatic Renovation – Beyond 702 Interiors from Brownsburg, Ind.
- Best Residential Design – Eyah Design from San Clemente, Calif.
- Best Commercial Office Design – Galey Alix Design in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Best Accommodations Design – Sosuite from Philadelphia
- Best Restaurant or Bar Design is TSG Design from Monmouth County, N.J.
“From a seaside restaurant with a teal floor to a charming office makeover, our Tastemakers delivered unique designs with both whimsy and practicality,” saidLawrence. “Our first Most Dramatic Renovation award went to Beyond 702 Interiors’s high-contrast kitchen transformation, and in another first, the Best Accommodations Design award went to a stunning short-term rental with dramatic accent walls by Sosuite.”